2001 – M.Sc., Human Geography, Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, University of Copenhagen. (5 year workload). www.ign.ku.dk
Unpublished thesis: Natursyn under forandring? (Changes in the Perceptions of Nature?) Research questions: How were perceptions of nature socially constructed in the past? How are perceptions of nature socially constructed in contemporary society? Analytical framework: Discourse analysis. Case study: The industrial symbiosis in Kalundborg, Denmark. Method: In-depth interviews with company representatives and other stakeholders.
2000 – Minor in Social Science, Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen. (1½ year workload) www.polsci.ku.dk
Courses completed: Sociology, economics, political science, public administration, international politics, and intro course to political science. Methods courses completed at the Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management.
Academic secretary/research administrator/project manager
- HOBE – Center for Hydrology – a Hydrological Observatory. www.hobe.dk
- ICOS – Integrated Carbon Observation System. www.icos-denmark.dk
- FIVA International School of Water Ressources (Closed).
- EVA – Forskningsbaseret efter- og videreuddannelse i vandressourcer (Closed).
- Hydrologiforum. www.hydrologidag.dk
- Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, University of Copenhagen. www.ign.ku.dk